Northwest, AR – Home Instead Senior Care is looking for people to help seniors staying at home during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
For over 25 years Home Instead has helped seniors stay at home. Recently that’s taken on a new meaning. Staying home has become essential, but some can’t do it alone. If you care for others you already have what it takes. Seniors need help to stay home and stay safe.
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
If you are interested in helping Seniors with basic tasks while earning money contact Home Instead Senior Care. Their office serves Cave Springs, Lowell, Bentonville, Bella Vista, Rogers, Siloam Springs, Gravette, Decatur, Gentry, Garfield, Pea Ridge, and all of Benton County, Berryville, Eureka Springs, and all of Carroll County.
As a CAREGiver you will receive.
- Work flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Receive training.
- Enjoy excellent compensation.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.