WEST FORK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — In Washington County, spirits are up as the quorum court approves a permit for a whiskey distillery.
Local Ghost Distillery’s permit was approved by a vote of 13 to one last month, and will be built on 32 acres of land next to West Fork.
According to the courts records, neighbors within 300 feet of the proposed building were notified and no comments were received from the public.
Mayor of West Fork Heith Caudle voiced his support for the project.
- Some local businesses struggle to enforce mask mandates
- A mask ordinance is passed. Now what?
- Poultry industry has 434 total active COVID-19 cases at 17 plants
- Doing Good: Saving Grace helps people aging out of foster care beat the odds
- A CLOSER LOOK: COVID-19 prison data as of 7/13