FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The American Red Cross is screening donations for COVID-19 antibodies.
Antibody testing checks if a donor’s blood, platelet, and or plasma contains the proteins evident of a previous COVID-19 infection.
The proteins, could then go towards helping future patients.
All blood types are needed to help prevent summer shortages.
- Daylight saving: Here’s when you need to set your clocks back
- Houston looks to boost turnout by offering 24-hour voting
- Weather Blog: Blue Moon On Halloween Night!
- Missouri breeder euthanizes 21 dogs instead of turning them over to inspectors, AG says
- Babe: Rookie quarterback starting