FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) - Black Hills Energy (BHE) is distributing one free tree per household to customers who reserve one beginning Monday, April 15.
"In partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation’ “Energy-Saving Trees” initiative, Black Hills Power is making nearly 400 trees available to customers at no charge as a way to raise awareness about how trees promote cleaner air and can help you save money by saving energy," according to BHE's website.
Trees can be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
The trees are about 3 feet to 4 feet high and will be delivered to customers for Spring planting from May through early June.
To see if trees are available to reserve in your area, click here.
The season finales of Chicago Fire and Chicago PD will re-air…
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) - An outbreak of nasty storms spawned…
TOKYO (AP) - Asian shares were mostly lower on Friday as worries that…
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Census: Cities and towns in Arkansas see growth and declines
- UPDATE: Barges that broke loose on Arkansas River have been found
- Barges break free in swollen river and threaten dam
- Former Arkansas lawmaker gets jail sentence in theft case
Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- APNewsBreak: Police won't fight California use-of-force bill
- Bank CEO pleads not guilty in bid to get Trump post
- Serial killer who took 10 women's lives executed in Florida
- Family of incapacitated woman who was raped blames Arizona