ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — UPDATE: New details have been released regarding an investigation into the Rogers shooting that left a minor injured.

A juvenile male was shot on Oak Street near the Fire Training Center and was found near Firehouse Subs and Five Guys on South Promenade Boulevard, according to Keith Foster, public information officer with the Rogers Police Department.

Foster believes this was an isolated incident.

“It’s not anything that the public itself would be in danger or anything like that. So, it’s confined to these particular participants,” he said.

Foster has not said if police have a person of interest in mind in regard to the case.

Tereshia Veal was working when she heard the sirens at the scene. 

“A bunch of cop cars, a lot of ambulances and fire trucks. So, I don’t really know what happened at the time, but definitely saw a lot of commotion,” Veal said.

She says she was really worried and decided to stay inside with her coworker. 

Some employees at TCBY Rogers also witnessed the incident.

“I was clocking out, and then I saw all the lights on the police cars, ambulance, and the firefighters. The whole store was lit up and red,” said Chantel Sanchez. 

Sanchez says she was concerned because police were not telling people what happened. 

Fatima Morales was with Sanchez, and she saw people sitting outside in the parking lot. 

“We didn’t know if it was like if somebody was hurt or anything bad happened that could affect TCBY. So, it was concerning,” Morales said. 

Veal says the area is usually safe.

“There’s a lot of kids around. Chuck E. Cheese is right here. You know, kids at the yogurt place. Kids come here. So, it’s concerning you know, if teenagers are out or young adults are out, they really need to be safe for sure.”

ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Rogers police are investigating a shooting that sent a minor to the hospital on November 13.

According to Keith Foster with the Rogers Police Department, the shooting possibly happened in the 1700 block of W. New Hope Road around 9 p.m.

Foster says medics transported a juvenile male with a non-life-threatening injury to a local hospital.

According to Foster, the investigation is ongoing and still in the early stages. Information is subject to change as police learn more.

This is an ongoing story. Stay with KNWA/FOX24 for updates.