Several Fire Departments Respond to House Fire in Lowell


Several fire departments responded to a large fire in Lowell Saturday night, causing severe damage to a home.

The house was on Lakeside Drive in Rogers.

Rogers Police Chief Tom Jenkins said a fire started in the chimney of the home and spread to the attic.

There are no reported injuries.

Lowell Fire, Beaver Lake, and Rogers Fire Departments all responded to the call.

Stay with KNWA for more information.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss