BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA) - If you hear loud cheering in different languages and see flags from many nations, that means one thing the Walmart Shareholders meeting is coming.
The Bentonville based company will welcome associates from around the world beginning on Monday.
The annual meeting is scheduled to take place on Friday, but this week there will be plenty activities to keep visiting associates busy.
Keep an eye out for celebrities, past meeting hosts have included Justin Timberlake, James Corden and Will Smith.
For more information on the 2018 Walmart Shareholders meeting, click here.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Another House win caps Democratic rout in California
- Bloomberg donates 'unprecedented' $1.8B to Johns Hopkins
- Man who fled Texas during 2008 murder trial caught in Mexico
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town