Space Heater Fire Erupts in Cedarville Home

News
1280x720_11004P00-XVBUF_1513311912260.jpg

A River Valley family is without a home tonight as their house went up in flames earlier today.

Cedarville Fire Chief, Don Rosson, said no one was injured in the blaze, but the home is a total loss after a space heater caught fire.

Chief Rosson says the family was only able to save a few pictures and their family bible.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Local News Video

DON'T MISS

More Don't Miss

Trending Stories

get the app

News App

Weather App

Mega Millions & Powerball Numbers