UPDATE (June 8): The splash pad at C.L. “Charlie” and Willie George Park in Springdale will remain closed until further notice.
This is because of how the water is treated.
While the Aquatic Center uses chlorine treated water, the splash pad is not.
Rogers and Fayetteville splash pads will also remain closed.
ORIGINAL STORY (June 6):
SPRINGDALE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The Springdale Aquatic Center will begin welcoming swimmers into the park Monday, June 8.
Only 200 people will be allowed into the park at at time to limit the spread of the coronavirus.
The splash pad at C.L. “Charlie” and Willie George Park will remain closed until further notice.
- Fayetteville sidewalk cafes approved
- Bentonville City Council pass mask ordinance effective immediately
- Springdale Schools vote to pass mask requirement
- White House touts infrastructure agenda ahead of Trump’s trip to Georgia
- Springdale to require face coverings for upcoming school year