Springdale Police are currently investigating a possible shooting that resulted in one person being killed early Thursday morning.
It occurred in the 1600 block of Pioneer Street. According to Springdale dispatch logs, a report of gunshots in the area call came in at 2:50 a.m.
Upon arrival, officers found a vehicle that had crashed in the driveway of 1659 Pioneer.
The vehicle had a 19-year-old occupant, who was deceased from an apparent gunshot wound.
Police are not releasing the name of the victim since next of kin has not been notified.
Police are on the scene currently investigating the case as a homicide.
Stay with KNWA as we receive more updates.
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Longtime closer Lee Smith and smooth-swinging Harold…
Nevada breezed through the early part of its schedule, living up to…
NEW YORK (AP) - Tesla CEO Elon Musk is dismissing the ability of the…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas