VAN BUREN, Ark.-- A student was hit by a car in a crosswalk outside Van Buren High School Wednesday morning.
Detective Jonathan Wear with the Van Buren Police Department says a male student was hit by a car just before 8 a.m. while in a crosswalk outside the school. The student sustained minor injuries.
Wear says the boy was treated on the scene and is now back in school. The driver was arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended license and careless and prohibited driving. No other details have been provided.
KABUL, Afghanistan (AP) - A suicide bomber targeted a gathering of…
WASHINGTON (AP) - U.S. home construction improved a slight 1.5…
WASHINGTON (AP) - The Senate's top Democrat is asking the Justice…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters
- Rams honor firefighters, police for recent heroic actions