BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — A Bentonville intersection known to cause dozens of wrecks is getting re-done.
The City of Bentonville will be closing a section of Tater Black Road next week between Southwest 14th Street and Southwest Surrey Avenue.
During that time road markings will be installed to better direct traffic.
After its completed there will be a right turn only lane onto Southwest 14th Street.
Construction will begin Tuesday, June 16th at 6 a.m.
- U.S. students falling behind in math during pandemic, study finds
- Political fight brewing over Biden’s WH budget chief nominee
- North Little Rock man killed by leaf blower machine
- Man faces murder charge after 5-year-old forced from car for ‘being unruly’ is fatally struck, sheriff says
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump