WEST FORK, Ark. (KNWA) - The University of Arkansas and Energy Solutions officials will have a meeting on Thursday to give an update on the final phase of the SEFOR decommissioning and cleanup project, according to a news release.
The university received an $8 million federal grant in April to complete the cleanup project, and it is scheduled to be completed in the spring of 2019, according to a news release.
The speakers at the meeting will be Mike Johnson, associate vice chancellor, U of A facilities; Dean Wheeler, SEFOR project director, Energy Solutions, according to a news release.
It will begin at 6 p.m. at the Strickler Volunteer Fire Department Community Room located at 18510 Strickler Road in West Fork.
TOKYO (AP) - Nissan Motor Co.'s high-flying chairman Carlos Ghosn is…
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump isn't committing to a…
PARADISE, Calif. (AP) - The search for remains of victims of the…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Another House win caps Democratic rout in California
- Bloomberg donates 'unprecedented' $1.8B to Johns Hopkins
- Man who fled Texas during 2008 murder trial caught in Mexico
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town