After heavy rains Tuesday, some roads in Northwest Arkansas may be closed.
Here’s the most up to date list of barricaded/closed roads due to flooding in Benton County as of 1:20 p.m.:
- Bethel Rd
- Fruitwood Rd. dirt section
- Bill Billings Rd.
- Intersection of Dickson Rd. & Fruitwood Rd.
- Mystic Warrior Rd. at Spider Creek intersection
- Dallarosa Rd. low water slab
- S. Rainbow Rd. bridge (between North Gate Rd. & Sunbridge Ln.)
- Coon Hollow Rd.
- Peach Orchard Rd. at Palladium Dr.
- Dawson Rd. in Sulphur Springs
- Spanker Creek Rd. (dirt section between Gooseberry Rd. & McNelly Rd.)
- Sugar Creek Rd. (Between Hardie Rd. & Hwy 62)
- Gooseberry Rd. Bridge (between Gooseberry Spur & Price Coffee Rd.)
- N. Spring Valley Rd. (North of Bethlehem & Davis Valley Rd.)
- Intersection of Old Wire Rd. & Alvin Seamster Rd.
- Gene Law Rd.
- Mullens Rd.
- Pritchard Rd.
- Sugar Creek Rd. (Between Wilson Rd. & Post Ranch Rd.)
- Lucas Ln. (North of Pea Ridge)
- Gates Ln. (Off of Hwy 265)
- Sears Rd. (Between Brassy Rd. & Mill Dam Rd.)
- Mt. Olive Rd. by Tawanee Water – One lane closed
- Mill Dam Rd. (low water bridge South of Phillips Cemetery Rd.)
- Parrick Rd.
- W. Pierce Rd.
- Pearl Rd.
- Callis Rd.
WATER COVERED, but still passable:
- Arthur Road at Chelsea
- 279 at Cross Circle
- Euston and Manchester intersection
Here’s the most up to date list of barricaded/closed roads due to flooding in Washington County:
Washington County Sheriff’s Office and the Washington County Road Department says no road closures as of 10:50 a.m.
*Keep an eye on Ball Street in Johnson and parts of Prairie Grove and Farmington