FRANKLIN COUNTY, Ark. - UPDATE: A missing man was found dead in the Mulberry River on Monday, according to the Franklin County Sheriff's Office.
The man was identified as 35-year-old Christopher Cameron of Ozark.
The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission's dive team recovered the body around 2 p.m
Sheriff Anthony Boen believes the current pulled Cameron under the water and caused him to drown. Cameron was last seen swimming in the river at 5 p.m. Sunday.
Crews searched the river near Shores Lake Road Sunday night and into Monday.
Crews are on scene after the Franklin County Sheriff's Office says a man went missing while swimming in the Mulberry River.
Fred Mullens - the Emergency Management Coordinator for Franklin County - says the Swift Water Rescue Team is looking along the Mulberry River on Shores Lake Road for the man that went missing shortly after 5:00 P.M. Sunday afternoon.
Stay with KNWA as we continue to uncover more information.
TOKYO (AP) - The Latest on Nissan Motor Co.'s chairman Carlos Ghosn…
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) - Saudi Arabia's King Salman has given his…
The health insurance marketplace has expanded its toll-free helpline.
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Another House win caps Democratic rout in California
- Bloomberg donates 'unprecedented' $1.8B to Johns Hopkins
- Man who fled Texas during 2008 murder trial caught in Mexico
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town