NORTHWEST ARKANSAS, Ark. (KNWA) - UPDATE (6 p.m.): The man who was killed in a motorcycle crash that closed Highway 112 in Tontitown Thursday has been identified.
The man was identified as 38-year-old Jason Clay Hulse of Siloam Springs.
Hulse attempted to pass another vehicle, lost control and crashed, according to Arkansas State Police.
UPDATE: Tontitown Police Chief Joey McCormick said Highway 112 is back open, but that the accident that caused the closure resulted in a fatality. He said the fatal accident involved a motorcycle.
No other details were provided.
South Highway 112 is closed due to a "bad accident," according to Chief Joey McCormick from Tontitown Police Department.
Chief McCormick said the highway is closed from 412 to Steele Road.
Chief McCormick said there are injuries, but as of right now they do not know how bad it is or if anyone has been taken to the hospital.
Stay with KNWA News for updates.
A new Sheriff will be sworn in for Sebastian County.
The nonprofit organization, 'Socks & Cookies', are…
HONG KONG (AP) - Hong Kong protest leaders who went on trial Monday…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Another House win caps Democratic rout in California
- Bloomberg donates 'unprecedented' $1.8B to Johns Hopkins
- Man who fled Texas during 2008 murder trial caught in Mexico
- Migrants get cool reception in Mexican border town