LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — The world’s largest retailer expands COVID-19 testing in the natural state.
Gov. Asa Hutchinson announced Walmart is adding four new testing sites.
Previously, the retail giant had locations in Bentonville, Fort Smith and Little Rock.
Now, new ones will open in West Memphis, Jonesboro, Hot Springs, and Texarkana.
“This enhances our radar system in Arkansas to give us information that we need,” Hutchinson said.
The governor said these sites in conjunction with others statewide will help serve as an early warning system for a new virus attack.
- Flooding reports in NWA and River Valley
- 84-year-old in Ohio assaulted over Biden sign, police say
- Local fire departments warn of chimney fires during winter
- 7-year-old Jeopardy! superfan gets sweet message from Alex Trebek after dressing up as ‘mini-Trebek’ for Halloween
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?