BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart announced an expansion of its Live Better U program to include in-demand skilled trades like Plumbing, Construction, Electrical, HVAC and Industrial and Facilities Maintenance.
Along with skilled trades, the program is also offering a variety of digital skills programs that will be available to undergraduate and postgraduate associates.
Walmart also announced that all part-time and full-time Walmart and Sam’s Club associates are eligible for LBU starting on their first day of employment.
Since Live Better U first launched in June 2018, more than 25,000 Walmart and Sam’s Club associates across the country have taken advantage of education offerings, including $1 a day college degrees and free high school completion, according to the release.
- Ginger Franks talks son’s journey to Arkansas, and her hopes for the season.
- Gameday Show: Georgia Predictions & Kid Picker
- Stimulus checks: GOP, Democrats agree to restart relief talks
- SEC Predictions for Week 1
- Hispanic Heritage: Family band takes music to Facebook Live amid pandemic