FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Washington Regional has begun making preparations for vaccine distribution.
Starting Saturday, the hospital closed the south portion of employee parking lot V on the corner of Gregg and Appleby until further notice.
The north portion of lot V on the corner of Gregg and Futrall will remain open, but will only be accessible from Futrall
Any additional information on vaccine distribution from Washington Regional will be provided as it becomes available.
- 11-year-old Texas girl killed in ‘hunting accident’
- Coronavirus in Arkansas: 207 new cases, two additional deaths
- Fayetteville to hold special blood drive December 7 in honor of Officer Stephen Carr
- Montaric Brown Accepts Invite to East-West Shrine Bowl
- Biden: Omicron variant cause for concern, not panic