PROVO, Utah (ABC4 News) – Biologists with the Utah Department of Wildlife resources were able to safely remove rope and rebar stuck in the antlers of a buck.
According to a post on the @UtahDWR Twitter, the biologists tranquilized him in order to untangle the mess and then administered a reversal drug before he was allowed to be released back into the wild.
Utah DWR also issued a warning to ensure ropes, twine, and Christmas lights on your property are secure.
- Sheriff’s Office searching for missing teen
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Traffic light coming to Main Street intersection in Centerton
- Map: Find a COVID-19 Vaccine provider near me in Missouri
- Florida police looking for road-raging bikers who beat driver with wrench, helmets