LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Aerial video is helping to provide perspective on what happened when a charter bus ran off Interstate 30 in Saline County killing one person and injuring more than 40.
You can watch the drone video in the player above.
The video shows tire marks on the road and then highlights the length the bus traveled before overturning.
For the latest information on the accident, click on the links in this article.
LAS VEGAS (AP) - Longtime closer Lee Smith and smooth-swinging Harold…
Gonzaga passed every big test with forward Killian Tillie in a…
NEW YORK (AP) - Tesla CEO Elon Musk is dismissing the ability of the…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas