Fayetteville, AR - Adam L. Skarda, M.D., recently joined Washington Regional Medical Center as an emergency medicine physician.
Dr. Skarda earned his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, where he also completed a residency in emergency medicine. Among other honors, Dr. Skarda was named Outstanding Student in Emergency Medicine at UAMS. He is a member of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.
- Sponsored Content
Matthew Totten, MD, FAAFP of Washington Regional East Springdale…
Washington Regional Medical Center is the first hospital in Arkansas…
Brandi Watson, APRN, recently joined Washington Regional Medical…
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Searcy Firefighters Save Infant's Life After Baby Stopped Breathing
- Who Killed Rebekah Gould? Family Waits For Answers in 14 Year-Old Cold Case
- Former Arkansas Political Party Spokesman Arrested for Child Porn
- Crossett Woman Attacked by Three People Says the Torture Seemed to Last for Hours
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- The Latest: Sheriff: Wildfire death toll rises to 79
- Rain could hamper search for victims of California wildfire
- Convicted murderer quiet on why he killed wife, daughters
- Rams honor firefighters, police for recent heroic actions