FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — UPDATE: The victim in Tuesday’s deadly crash on the Fulbright Expressway has been identified as a 41-year-old Fayetteville woman.
According to a fatal accident report from Arkansas State Police, Amberlyn Madsen was killed at around 9:03 a.m. when her vehicle left the roadway while negotiating a right hand curve and struck a bridge pillar.
The report notes the weather condition as clear and the road condition dry.
Emergency personnel are on the scene of a deadly crash on the Fulbright Expressway off College Avenue.
Fayetteville Fire Department, Arkansas State Police and Central EMS are all at scene.
Police are asking drivers to avoid the area at this time.
Stay with KNWA/FOX24 for this developing story.
- Baum-Walker Will Be Allowed Full Capacity For Florida Series
- Parents relieved kids 12-15 can now get COVID-19 vaccine
- Sen. Rubio joins GOP lawmakers calling for federal unemployment benefits to end
- Washington County Sheriff’s Office honors fallen officers
- US lawmakers examine offshore energy development after Biden pauses new leases for oil drilling