UPDATE: Crews have reportedly left the scene and there appears to be no damage to the exterior of the building. No injuries have been reported. The cause of the fire was determined to be a cigarette.


ROGERS, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Rogers Fire Department and several units are responding to a second alarm fire at a senior citizen’s facility Wednesday morning.

According to RFD, several units are on scene at Morada Rogers Senior Living on N 22nd Street. No injuries are reported at this time but the department says the fire is on the third floor.

Stay with KNWA/FOX24 as we continue to learn more.

This is a developing story. More information will be provided when it becomes available.