BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart says it plans to repeat its special cash bonus for all U.S. hourly employees amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Bentonville-based retailer said this includes hourly associates in stores, clubs, supply chain and offices, drivers, and assistant managers in stores and clubs.
Full-time hourly employees will receive $300, and part-time hourly and temporary associates will get $150. The bonuses will add up to more than $390 million, the retailer says.
Employees must have been hired by the company as of June 5 to qualify, and the bonus will pay out on June 25.
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge’: I-40 bridge inspectors make frantic calls to 911
- Biden signs cybersecurity executive order after ransomware attack on fuel pipeline
- Restaurant dedicates iconic piece of Fort Smith history
- Lowell votes to approve sales tax extension
- Stronger than ever: Kevin Kopps’ father tells about son’s tough journey