BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart says it plans to repeat its special cash bonus for all U.S. hourly employees amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Bentonville-based retailer said this includes hourly associates in stores, clubs, supply chain and offices, drivers, and assistant managers in stores and clubs.
Full-time hourly employees will receive $300, and part-time hourly and temporary associates will get $150. The bonuses will add up to more than $390 million, the retailer says.
Employees must have been hired by the company as of June 5 to qualify, and the bonus will pay out on June 25.
- White Castle will close for 4 hours on Election Day to allow employees to vote
- Man who mowed lawns for veterans in all 50 states says US denied him a green card
- Full moon will shine on Halloween for first time since 1944
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton announce engagement
- Social media CEOs to face grilling from Republican senators