BENTONVILLE, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Walmart says it plans to repeat its special cash bonus for all U.S. hourly employees amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The Bentonville-based retailer said this includes hourly associates in stores, clubs, supply chain and offices, drivers, and assistant managers in stores and clubs.
Full-time hourly employees will receive $300, and part-time hourly and temporary associates will get $150. The bonuses will add up to more than $390 million, the retailer says.
Employees must have been hired by the company as of June 5 to qualify, and the bonus will pay out on June 25.
- Gas prices edge closer to $3 a gallon, hit highest level since pandemic began
- Canned corn beef products recalled due to lack of inspection
- Arkansas to receive 1st doses of Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Doing Good: The Shelter Shop helps feed kids at the Northwest Arkansas Children’s Shelter
- Texas mom’s wired conversation with teen son helps police charge him in homicide