FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - By Otis Kirk
Arkansas has extended a preferred walk-on offer (PWO) to Memphis (Tenn.) Briarcrest Christian Class of 2019 tight end Richard Hunt.
The 6-foot-7, 232-pound Hunt announced the offer on Twitter on Wednesday night.
This season, Briarcrest Christian is 5-3 and takes on Jackson North Side on Friday night. This season, Hunt has caught five passes for 81 yards and two touchdowns.
Arkansas has one tight end committed in the Class of 2019. Pulaski Academy's Hudson Henry chose Arkansas over a long list of national powers around the nation.
Other known recruits to have a PWO from the Hogs are Shiloh Christian offensive lineman Logan Kallesen, Searcy offensive tackle Andrew Vest and Conway quarterback Jovoni Johnson.
A standout JUCO offensive tackle has narrowed his decision down to…
Arkansas hosted four offensive linemen this weekend including…
Former LSU linebacker Sci Martin talks about his official visit to…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Winter storm causes icy roads across swath of South
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas