FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. - By Otis Kirk
Clemson grad transfer Kelly Bryant will continue his career in the SEC, but it will be at Missouri not Arkansas, Auburn or Mississippi State.
Bryant announced his much awaited decision on Tuesday night on Twitter.
He also considered and visited North Carolina in addition to the four SEC schools. He visited Arkansas for the Tulsa game.
Bryant will transfer to Missouri at midterm and go through spring drills. He will have one season to play at Missouri. The last regular season game he could play in will be at Little Rock when the Hogs host Missouri to end the 2019 regular season.
A standout JUCO offensive tackle has narrowed his decision down to…
Arkansas hosted four offensive linemen this weekend including…
Former LSU linebacker Sci Martin talks about his official visit to…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas