Former Clemson quarterback Kelly Bryant announced Tuesday evening that he plans to play the 2019 season at Missouri.
Bryant played four games for Clemson this season starting all of them. The Tigers won all four. But after the fourth game, Coach Dabo Swinney informed Bryant he was gonna start true freshman Trevor Lawrence. Bryant and Lawrence had both played in the first four games. Bryant then opted to take advantage of a new NCAA rule that allows a player to participate in four games and still redshirt.
Bryant, who was 16-2 as a starter at Clemson, completed 35 of 53 passes for 456 yards, two touchdowns and an interception this season. He also rushed 30 times for 144 yards and two touchdowns.
As a junior, Bryant led the Tigers to a 12-2 record. He completed 262 of 398 passes for 2,802 yards, 13 touchdowns and eight interceptions. Bryant also rushed 192 times for 665 yards and 11 touchdowns. He was one of 11 finalists for the Manning Award and among the 16 finalists for the Davey O'Brien Award.
At Clemson for his career, Bryant completed 310 of 469 passes for 3,333 yards, 16 touchdowns and 10 interceptions. He also rushed 257 times for 987 yards and 16 touchdowns.
A standout JUCO offensive tackle has narrowed his decision down to…
Arkansas hosted four offensive linemen this weekend including…
Former LSU linebacker Sci Martin talks about his official visit to…
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- US states to meet at deadline on Colorado River drought plan
- Elder Bushes are gone but family Maine retreat to stay alive
- Newtown shooter described 'scorn for humanity'
- Kansas faces new fight over taxes after years of turmoil
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Chibueze Nwanna reflects back on Official Visit to Arkansas
- JUCO Linebacker Impressed with Arkansas Visit
- T.Q. Jackson enjoys Visit to Future School
- Searcy's Drew Vest impressed with Official Visit to Arkansas