FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. — After a 2-0 start, some stars are beginning to emerge on the Razorback’s roster.
Here are the players you need to keep your eyes on during today’s game:
• AUSTIN ALLEN‘s four touchdown passes in the second half and overtime are tied for the most in the nation.
• Delivered three touchdown passes at No. 15 TCU in the second half and first OT before running in the game-winning TD.
• Orchestrated a fourth quarter touchdown drive to either tie or take the lead in each of the first two games.
• RAWLEIGH WILLIAMS III returned to his home state of Texas and rushed 28 times for 137 yards in a win over No. 15 TCU.
• Suffered a season-ending neck injury as a freshman and is now tied for the national lead with 52 rushes.
• One of four SEC running backs that has rushed for 90+ yards each of the first two weeks.
• KODY WALKER earned a sixth year of eligibility from the NCAA and SEC prior to the start of last season.
• Had six carries for 24 yards in the season opener, highlighted by a critical 4th and 1 first down run in the fourth quarter.
• Carried the ball 90 times for 394 yards and six touchdowns in 2015, which were each career season highs.
• DREW MORGAN leads Arkansas in receptions (11), yards (140) and first downs – figures ranked T-3rd, 7th & T-1st in the SEC.
• Hauled in seven catches for 93 yards and a TD at No. 15 TCU.
• 59 of his 85 career receptions have resulted in a first down, including nine of 11 this season.
• KEON HATCHER extended his streak to 21 consecutive games with a reception for a first down, dating back to 2013.
• Just six receptions shy of 100 for his career.
• Posted team bests in receptions (6) and yards (86) in the season opener against Louisiana Tech.
• DOMINIQUE REED has a reception in both games along with two rushes for 18 yards at No. 15 TCU.
• Scored a touchdown in six straight games in 2015, including all four SEC road games.
• Ran for 20 or more yards after the catch on four of his six TD receptions.
• JARED CORNELIUS hauled in the first TD pass of the season from Austin Allen in the season opener.
• Has scored a TD in five of his last seven games with three coming through the air and two on the ground.
• Only SEC player and one of three players in the country with a 40-yard reception, 40-yard run and 40-yard punt return in 2015.
• JEREMY SPRINKLE is the only SEC tight end and one of three nationally with a TD catch in each of the first two weeks.
• Caught the eventual game-winning TD against LA Tech and has six TDs in his last five games, dating back to 2015.
• Led all SEC TEs with six receiving TDs in 2015 (tied for ninth among FBS TEs).
• DAN SKIPPER made his 36th straight start on the offensive line at No. 15 TCU.
• Blocked his sixth career kick with under 10 seconds left in the fourth quarter as TCU attempted the game-winning FG.
• Graded out a team-best 90 percent at TCU, helping pave the way for Williams (137 yards) and Allen (233 yards).
• FRANK RAGNOW made his second career start at center and 15th straight start on the offensive line at No. 15 TCU.
• Gave Allen a key push at the goal line on his 5-yard game-winning TD run in the second overtime at TCU.
• Started all 13 games at right guard in 2015.
• DEATRICH WISE JR. has a sack in each of the last six regular-season contests, totaling 8.5 during that stretch.
• Has 4.5 sacks in Arkansas’ last three road wins vs. ranked opponents.
• Week 1 SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week (Career-high seven tackles and a half-sack vs. LA Tech).
• JEREMIAH LEDBETTER recorded at least a half-sack in four of his last six games, including each of the last two.
• Forced a fumble for the first time in his career at No. 15 TCU.
• Leads all SEC defensive linemen in tackles with 13, which ranks third on the team.
• TAIWAN JOHNSON has started 28 straight games.
• Had a QB hurry that forced an interception that was returned for a TD at No. 15 TCU.
• Has made at least a half-sack in six career games, including three of his last four.
• BROOKS ELLIS gave Arkansas a 13-0 lead at No. 15 TCU in the second quarter when he took his third career INT 47 yards for a TD.
• Led Arkansas with 13 tackles, including eight solo, for his seventh career game with double-digit stops.
• Registered at least one tackle during eight of TCU’s first nine drives and 10 of 15 for the game, including the overtimes.
• DRE GREENLAW ranks second on the team in tackles with 15.
• Is 1 of 5 SEC linebackers, along with Brooks Ellis, with an interception on the season.
• Has led the team in tackles in six of 15 games played.
• JARED COLLINS has started 25 straight games.
• Has made at least two tackles in 32 of 39 career games played.
• Led team in pass breakups for the second straight season with nine in 2015, which tied for 11th in the SEC.
• HENRE’ TOLIVER has started each of the last six contests dating back to last season.
• Fourth on the team in tackles with six at No. 15 TCU.
• Helped the Hogs shut out TCU in the first half with three tackles and a pass breakup.
• JOSH LIDDELL has totaled 31 tackles, including 1.0 for loss, and one interception during his last six games.
• Ranked sixth on the team in tackles in 2015 with 52 and tied for the team lead in interceptions with two.
• Has logged at least eight tackles three times during his career.
(Arkansas Razorbacks Sports Information Office contributed to this article)