FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. – Arkansas Women’s Basketball will play 12 nationally televised games during the 2019-20 season, the Southeastern Conference office announced today.
Six home games and six road contests have been selected, giving fans a chance to catch the Razorbacks both at home and on the road. 11 of the 12 games will air on SEC Network, while one, when the Hogs host Kentucky, will air on ESPN2. All remaining SEC games will be available to stream on SEC Network +.
Arkansas’ complete TV Schedule is as follows:
- Tulsa – Dec. 11 (SECN)
- @ Auburn – Jan. 5 (SECN)
- Missouri – Jan. 12 (SECN)
- @ Vanderbilt – Jan. 19 (SECN)
- Georgia – Jan. 23 (SECN)
- @ Missouri – Feb. 2 (SECN)
- South Carolina – Feb. 6 (SECN)
- Kentucky – Feb. 9 (ESPN2)
- @ Ole Miss – Feb. 16 (SECN)
- Tennessee – Feb. 20 (SECN)
- @ Florida – Feb. 23 (SECN)
- @ Mississippi State – Feb. 27 (SECN)
In addition to those 12 games, the SEC Network will provide whip-around coverage on the first day and the last day of conference play. Arkansas opens the SEC slate with a home game against Texas A&M on January 2, and closes conference play with a home matchup against LSU on March 1.
The Razorback Ticket Center is taking orders online and by phone for new season tickets and fans have several options from which to select.
- Reserved Seats — $75
- General Admission Seats — $45
- Reserved Seats with the purchase of Men’s Basketball Season Tickets — $65
- General Admission Seats with the purchase of Men’s Basketball Season Tickets — $40
Additionally, each order includes a special season ticket holder gift.
For more information about Arkansas Women’s Basketball, follow us on Twitter and Instagram at @RazorbackWBB and on Facebook at Facebook.com/RazorbackWBB. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel, “Kickin’ It In The Neighborhood” for an inside look at the Razorback women’s basketball program and check out The Neighborhood podcasts at CoachNeighbors.com.